To Free the Catholic Church from Homosexual Networks!
Their Eminences, Their Excellencies, and Participants of the Meeting of Bishops on Sexual Abuse Rome, 21-24 February 2019
Your Eminences, Your Excellencies, dear lay experts,
We, the undersigned signatories, are in great distress about our Mother Church. The unholy predation of a far-reaching network of persons who are exercising sodomy in the Church and who support a “homosexual culture” is coming to daylight with increasing intensity. With 80% of the victims of clerical sexual abuse being male adolescents, it is clear that they are victims of homosexual abuse, and not just pedophilia. All of this is having a tremendously damaging effect upon the honor of the Catholic Church and her members and is a shameful stumbling block to those not joined to her.
Therefore, we ask you, Your Eminences and Your Excellencies, to support the following:
- The emending of the Code of Canon Law to include the norm of canon 2359 § 2 of the Code of Canon Law of 1917, providing that any cleric found to have committed any delict against the Sixth Commandment with a minor, or sodomy or adultery with an adult, be suspended, publicly declared as having committed sexual misconduct, and deprived of any office, dignity, pension, and function if he have any, and in graver cases, dismissed from the clerical state. This return to past penal legislation is urgently needed also so as to punish the sexual offences committed by clerics against seminarians and novices are not minors but young vulnerable adults.
- A declaration from the Pontifical Council from Legislative Texts stating that the above repristination of the norm of can. 2359, § 2 CIC 1917 against sexual misconduct comprises in its definition of “cleric” any Cardinal, Archbishop, and Bishop.
- A declaration from the Holy Father stating that any Bishop who has covered up for abuser priests will be removed from his office pursuant to the norm of can. 1389 CIC.
- That the papal document Ratio Fundamentalis Institutionis Sacerdotalis (“The Gift of the Priestly Vocation,” 2016) be credibly implemented, thereby protecting the Church from having ordained sodomites and supporters of sodomy among her ranks.
- That reparation and atonement for the injuries to victims due to sins against the Sixth Commandment with minors and adults must be made credibly both in spirit and means.
- That those priest, bishops and cardinals who publicly or privately promote homosexuality or homosexual networks must be disciplined an, in severe cases, removed from the priesthood.
Together with you, we wish to work for the establishment of a movement at all levels of our Church that has the courage and the strength of Faith and true Charity to resist surrender to the Zeitgeist, capitulation leading to the decay of moral standards, and practical espousal of the culture of death.
We pledge our daily prayers for the achievement of the above goals. We pray earnestly that you, the Successors of the Apostles, may be strengthened to fight this good fight with the holy zeal of the Apostles of old. We beseech Christ the Lord Himself, Whom each cleric is called to emulate, to guide and protect you in your shepherding of His Flock, and the protection of innocent youth.